Marq Lighting - My MARQ light display reads A001. What do I do?
What does A001 mean?
All MARQ Lighting fixtures are set to Slave Mode by default. When it's taken out of the box and powered on, the display will read A001 indicating that Slave Mode is activated with a particular color and channel selected. This is normal and does not mean that there is a problem with the light fixture.
If you need to use the light in a different mode, follow the steps below
- Press Menu, then use the UP/DOWN arrows until the display reads SLAv. Press Enter.
- Press the UP/DOWN arrows until the display reads nAST (Master) and press Enter.
- Press the UP/DOWN arrows to select ON and then press Menu to save those settings. The display will then turn off.
- Press the UP/DOWN arrows to select Soud (Sound) and press Enter. Use the UP/DOWN arrows to select ON and press Enter again.
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to select the desired program 1-4 and press Enter.
Once this is configured, your light will start moving as well as displaying the Gobo and colors from the program that you have selected. If you would like to use the MARQ light with a DMX system, the next process will be setting up the DMX in your universe or with the DMX controller. Check out our guide below for tips on getting started with the MARQ lighting Scenic software:
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Marq product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Marq technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.